This company recognizes the importance of personal information in an advanced telecommunications society. This company shall strive to protect personal information based on the policy below.
- 1. Acquisition of Personal Information
- This company shall acquire personal information through appropriate and fair means.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- This company shall only use personal information as necessary in the execution of business within the scope of the purpose of use indicated when the said information is acquired.
- In the event this company wishes to share personal information with a third party or in the event this company wishes to entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we shall appropriately supervise that to ensure confidentiality is maintained upon conducting a strict investigation into the said third party.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- This company shall not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual in question in advance except when stipulated by law.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- This company shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and safely manage this.
- This company shall take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses and otherwise to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information.
- 5. Compliance with Personal Information Laws
- This company shall comply with the relevant personal information laws and internal regulations when handling personal information. In addition, this company shall strive to continuously review and improve the content of this policy.
- 6. Disclosure, Correction, Stop of Use and Deletion of Personal Information
- This company confirms that individuals have the right to seek the disclosure, correction, stop of use and deletion of their personal information. In the event an individual makes such a request, this company shall comply immediately without objection.
- 7. Organization and Structure
- This company shall appoint a personal information protection manager to appropriately manage personal information.
- This company shall ensure that all officers and employees are aware of personal information protection and appropriate management methods. This company shall then strive to appropriately handle personal handle in daily work.
- 8. Formulation, Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of a Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
- This company shall formulate a personal information protection compliance program (including this policy, the Personal Information Protection Regulations, and other rules and regulations) to implement this policy. This company shall ensure that all employees and other stakeholders are aware of this program, and then implement, maintain and continuously improve it.
- 9. Considerations
Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store your preferences.
- 10. Supplemental
- If you have any comments or questions regarding this company’s handling of personal information, please contact this company’s Personal Information Support Desk. here